With the amount of love our stuffed animals get from toddlers and kids who take them everywhere from road-trips and restaurants to summer camp and daycare, it’s inevitable that they’ll need to be washed and freshened up.
Stuffed animals are made to be loved and are easy to clean.
- Remove the pods from both the head and body of your stuffed animals. They are both safe in the washing machine, but for best results, wash them separately.
- Place each piece in a mesh bag or a pillowcase with a zipper to protect them. This step is especially important if you are using a top-loader machine that has an agitator, as the bags will protect them from getting caught or snagged.
- Wash them on delicate cycle in cold water.
- Use the irritant free soap that you would use to care for your baby or toddlers clothes.
- Like all of your stuffed animals, skip the dryer and hang to dry.